Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tagged by a second-hand thief

Dixie tagged me with this, which she got from Zoe who admits to stealing it.

Three names I go by:
1. Kathy
2. Katya
3. Kat

Three screen names I've had:
1. Katya
2. Katya2
3. kpavlak1

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My hands
3. My ears

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My boobs
2. My stomach
3. My butt

Three parts of my heritage:
1. French-Canadian
2. Croatian
3. Slovenian

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Beige shirt with tigers on it
2. Matching beige pants
3. Southwestern colored Birkenstocks

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. Bonnie Raitt
2. Emmylou Harris
3. Melissa Etheridge

Three favorite songs:
1. Tupelo Honey by Van Morrison
2. Where I'm From by Shelby Lynne
3. Lake Charles by Lucinda Williams

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Humor
3. Friendship

Two truths and a lie:
1. I have 7 brothers and sisters
2. My dad's wife and my husband are the same age.
3. I would rather be inside the house than outdoors.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Smile
2. Legs
3. Eyes

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Swimming
2. Reading
3. Crosstitch

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. See my aunts
2. Go for a swim -- in a lake instead of a pool
3. Go on a vacation with just my husband

Three things that scare me:
1. Dying
2. Heights
3. Falling

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Email
3. Music

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. English teacher
2. History teacher
3. Librarian

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Italy
3. Australia

Three kids' names you like:
1. Joshua
2. Rachel
3. Amy

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Go on a cruise to Alaska
2. Go to London by myself
3. Go to Egypt

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I like basketball
2. I swear a lot
3. I wear pants almost all the time

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I have a lot of make up -- I don't wear it; I just have it
2. I love shoes
3. I love to shop

Three celeb crushes :
1. Johnny Depp
2. Vitto Morgenson
3. Eric Stoltz

Three people I am tagging:
1. BabelBabe
2. Poppymom
3. Jess

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yes -- I'm on Gumbo. I've always liked Huntington when I've visited my in-laws.