Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday shuffle -- the red, black and white cover edition

Don't ask how this happened but everything on this shuffle has a cd cover that's red, white and black and only two of them were White Stripe's songs.
  1. Again and Again: The Liz Melendez Band from Sweet Southern Soul
  2. Metropolitan Glide: Tom Waits from Real Gone
  3. Happy Home: Garbage from Bleed Like Me
  4. Similar Features: Melissa Etheridge from Melissa Etheridge
  5. Better by the Pound: Me'Shell NdegéOcello from Cookie: the Anthropological Mixtape
  6. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself: The White Stripes from Elephant
  7. Flesh and Blood: Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson from VH1 Storytellers
  8. Refugee: Tom Petty from Damn the Torpedoes
  9. Hotel Yorba: The White Stripes from White Blood Cells
  10. West Country Girl: Nick Cave from Boatman's Call

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Okay. That's weird and scary.

And you should hear me do my Tom Petty singing Refugee imitation.

...yoo doh hav tuh liv lih uh rehfoogee

Kathy said...

I just downloaded Melissa Etheridge doing Refugee (it's on iTunes) -- it's great. I love that song and I LOVE your imitation -- it's so dead on! :)