Friday, September 02, 2005

Friday shuffle

Don't know if I'm up to this but it will make me feel like a normal person. My husband tells me there's a humvee on the hill near the armory with a mechanized grenade launcher (or some piece of weaponry like that) -- I have no clue why it's there.

  1. Natural Beauty: Neil Young from Harvest Moon
  2. Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover: Sophie B. Hawkins from Tongues & Tails
  3. Hell Hound on My Trail: Cassandra Wilson from Blue Light Til Dawn
  4. I Would Die 4 U: Prince from The Hit: The B-Sides
  5. Beautiful Despair: Rodney Crowell from The Outsider
  6. A Taste of Honey: Lizz Wright from Dreaming Wide Awake
  7. Over and Over: Nelly and Tim McGraw from Suit
  8. Blue Bayou: Roy Orbison from 16 Biggest Hits
  9. Waiting for You (Thick D. Remix) : Seal from Seal Best Remixes 1991 - 2005 from iTunes
  10. Your Every Color: Train from My Private Nation

No comments: