Friday, February 24, 2006

Had the Day Off Friday Shuffle

Went out with my husband and just had a nice time. Here's the shuffle:
  1. Gelo No Montana featuring Trey Anastasio: Herbie Hancock from Possibilities
  2. Evil Man: Shelby Lynne from Identity Crisis
  3. Paint the Silence: South from Music from the O. C. Mix I
  4. Keep Me in Your Heart: Warren Zevon from The Wind
  5. What a Wonderful World: The Wardell Quezergue Orchestra featuring Donald Harrison from Our New Orleans
  6. Never Yours: Tracy Chapman from Where You Live
  7. Raining on Me: Gretchen Wilson from All Jacked Up
  8. Islands: Cat Power from The Greatest
  9. My Favorite Mistake: Sheryl Crow from The Globe Sessions
  10. The Car of Your Dreams: Taj Mahal from Phantom Blues

2 comments:

BabelBabe said...

I only know the Warren Zevon. You have such eclectic taste in music - where do you find what you like to listen to?

Kathy said...

Sometimes I'll see a cover of a cd that sounds intriguing to me or the title. Also I read music mags -- the reviews and stuff. And I'll take a listen to some stuff on my amazon recommendations too. I don't listen to the radio -- it's boring. Here it is anyway. Also, believe it or not, my college boyfriend introduced me to a wide range of music. I'm glad we didn't get married but I've always been grateful to him for that.