Pea Soup had this on her blog, so I swiped it.
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"What! and nobody called respecting it?" inquired Mr. Nickleby, pausing. Noggs shook his head. I loved Nicholas Nickleby on tv -- I keep intending to read it.
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
The 1GB Sandisk mp3 player that my brother gave me for my birthday. Even though my husband got me an iPod for Christmas last year, I still like this tiny mp3 player because it's light and easy to take with me when I walk.
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
CNN has this show they're doing this week called Broken Government. The one last night was called Power Play and it was about the huge grab for presidential power made by the Bush administration -- it was interesting.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
11:30. Okay, I just looked and it's 2:27 -- I have no sense of time.
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
I have my iPod playing; currently I'm hearing Trisha Yearwood.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Outside as in spending a great deal of time outside? I went to the park by the bay with my husband and we sat on a bench for awhile watching the sunset and we walked around the park -- it was lovely.
7. What are you wearing?
I didn't have to work today, so I'm wearing a white t-shirt, some purple sweatpants and my slippers.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
If I dream, I rarely remember it.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
I will smile but I rarely laugh -- I can't think of the last thing I actually laughed out loud at.
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
To my left, there are two pictures of Monopoly boards on the wall; I've always hated Monopoly so my sister is always giving me this kind of stuff. To my right, I have a small bookshelf on the wall.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately? No.
12. What do you think about this meme?
I like it -- I can reveal a little about myself with it but not too much.
13. What's the last film you saw?
I like movies but I haven't been in a movie mood lately -- Pirates of the Caribbean II at the theater and V for Vendetta on On Demand.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Like most people, I'd pay off the mortgage, give some to my friends to pay off their debts, invest some, make sure my kids had trust funds, buy a new car and computer, and travel.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I have a blog -- I haven't even told my husband or my best friend that I have one. They may find it and know it's me but I don't want to actually point it out to them.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
I think I'd make it so we wouldn't have to use money to travel -- we could just go anywhere anytime we wanted.
17. Do you like dancing?
Yes, but I'm extremely bad at it as I have no sense of rhythm so I don't subject other people to my dancing.
18. George Bush?
What about him? Do I like him? I can't even talk about it.
19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
I like the ones we chose -- it's a good thing we only had two kids because I used up all the names I liked.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely -- Venice or Greece maybe.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
You didn't mess up your kids as badly as you think you did.
22. Who should do this meme?Anyone who wishes to.