Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Break

Since it's painfully obvious that I've been taking a blogging break because I have nothing to say, I thought I would just announce it so you would know for sure that's what I'm doing. I'm still reading but inexplicably find myself with nothing to say about anything -- either about what I'm reading or about what's going on in my life. And it's really sad that I've written a relatively long post about the fact that I have nothing to say. Hopefully, I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

nutmeg said...

I will be here when you're ready Katya :-)

Marshamlow said...

Some days I feel like I have so much to say and other times nothing.

sari said...

I feel like that lately too...all my posts are about "this" long.

I'll still keep checking back, I enjoy your reviews and like to see what's going on.

Vampire Librarian said...

This happens to everyone. It's happened to me several times. Thanks for for letting us know, and don't fret about it.