Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday Shuffle -- What's playing on my iTunes right now

Magalie: Beverly Jo Scott, Alabama girl who now lives in Belgium, This song is from Mudcakes.
Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover: Sophie B. Hawkins, on Tongues and Tails.
Gravedigger: Dave Matthews, from Some Devil.
Darkening of the Light: Concrete Blonde, from Bloodletting -- this is my favorite CB cd.
Church: Lyle Lovett, from Joshua Judges Ruth -- this song is hysterical -- about a guy who just wants the preaching to end in church because he's hungry.
Fortunate Son: Creedence Clearwater Revival, on Willy and the Poor Boys.
Born Under a Bad Sign: Etta James on Life, Love and the Blues. I like Etta James but this cd is my favorite with its rockin' blues.
Four Stong Winds: Neil Young, from Comes a Time.
Red Right Hand: Nick Cave, from Songs in the Key of X.
My Shit's Fucked Up: Warren Zevon, from Life'll Kill Ya.

No comments: