Saturday, December 09, 2006

Late Shuffle

I'm at work today and, since the students are not writing papers anymore but are instead studying for exams, it's pretty boring. Here' s a late Saturday instead of Friday shuffle:
  1. I Am a Pilgrim: Johnny Cash from Unearthed
  2. Make Over: Christina Aguilera from Stripped
  3. Born Under a Bad Sign: Chris Thomas King from Me, My Guitar and the Blues
  4. California Rain: Madeleine Peyroux from Half the Perfect World
  5. Hurricane: Eric Benet from Hurricane
  6. About a Boy: Patti Smith from Gone Again
  7. Ankle Deep: Tom Petty from Highway Companion
  8. Fire and Water: Buddy Miller from Universal United House of Prayer
  9. Night Light: Sleater-Kinney from The Woods
  10. On the Evening Train: Johnny Cash from American V: a Hundred Highways

Began and ended with Johnny Cash -- perfect.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

How is Highway Companion?

Kathy said...

I like it but I still like Damn the Torpedoes and Full Moon Fever and Wildflower best. Plus the song, You Got Lucky -- one of my favorite Tom Petty songs.

The Lone Beader® said...

Sleater-Kinney ROCKS:)