I thought this was interesting because sometimes our differences from our friends can be illuminating. This is from Hilda:
- Name a CD you own that none of your friends do - I have a weird, eclectic collection but the one cd I own that my friends don't is Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP
- Name a book you own that none of your friends do - La Vendee by Anthony Trollope. Not a good Trollope novel but part of my thesis was about it.
- Name a movie you own on DVD/VHS/whatever that none of your friends do - Starship Troopers. I recognize that this is a bad movie but I still like it anyway.
- Name a tourist attraction in the US that you have visited that none of your friends have - the Vulcan statue in Birmingham, Alabama
- Blues Power: Eric Clapton from The Cream of Clapton
- Blame it on the Stones: Kris Kristofferson from Kristofferson
- I Found My Everything: Mary J. Blige from The Breakthrough
- World Without Sound: Roseanne Cash from Black Cadillac
- A Change is Gonna Come: Aaron Neville from Bring It On Home
- A Song for You: Gram Parsons from G.P./Grievous Angel
- Fame Infamy:Fall Out Boy from Infinity on High
- Let's Build a Home: The White Stripes from De Stijl
- Wolves: Garth Brooks from No Fences
- I Trained Her to Love Me: Nick Lowe from At My Age